The annual meeting will be held on 10 and 11 November 2022 in the Kursaal in Bern. Deadline for submission of abstracts is 31 July and for registration 31 August 2022.
The meeting will feature the following sessions:
- Vaccine hesitancy with a keynote by Prof. Dr. P. Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas, USA
- Vectors and vector-borne diseases
- Molecular parasitology with an invited talk by Prof. Dr. M. Marti, new director of the Institute of Parasitology, Zürich
- Veterinary parasitology
- Burning clinical questions and new vaccine candidates in tropical medicine
- Changing epidemiology due to climate change and societies in transition
- Global health guest session with SANTD, SMG, FIND and others
- Poster flash session with poster prize
This is a unique opportunity to participate in an event happening at our doorstep, with an impressive speakers' line-up and an exciting range of research and clinical interests connected to infectious diseases.